Monday, February 15, 2010

US Olympic Luge Team Adopts New Theme Song



Undaunted by the tragic death of Georgian Olympic luger, Nodar Kumaritshvili, and reassured by the pronouciamentos of International Olympic officials that while the fatal luge course was safe -- they now have improved it to be "extra-super safe" -- the US Olympic luge team, true American street daredevils that they are, unanimously voted to adopt the following song as their official theme:



"Well the last thing I remember, doc, I started to swerve
And then I saw the luge slide into the curve
I'll never forget that horrible sight
I guess I found out that everyone was right
WON'T COME BACK FROM DEAD MAN'S CURVE !!"

1 comment:

Comments invited, however anonymous commentors had better deal directly with the issues raised and avoid ad hominem drivel. As for Teachers' Union seminar writers -- forget about it.